
Recently I have been having issues with getting enough sleep during the school week. I don't even get tired till 3am and then I have morning classes and I feel half dead walking around campus. I come home... take a 30 min. nap and continue to screw myself over for when I need to get some sleep. I find I can no longer get up in the morning (as if I ever could pff) but now its become and issue because its cutting into my workout/breakfast/driving time before school. Now im always late to classes... even my 2:30 class O_O
With my midterms still going on, I've been stressing over my PSYC 407 class and started cramming in articles right before bed. And crazy enough... while reading the articles in bed I fell asleep at 11:30.... 11:30!! In the morning I felt great! The next day I did the same thing and slept around the same time. Holy cow, I found my cure. Study reading material in bed and VOLA! I shall be KTFO in less than 40 mins. hahaha
I should really study more... Woulda known this sooner.... >_>