Everyone on this side of the coast was freaking out over the 5.8 magnitude earthquake.
Buildings shook. Glasses broke. Shelves fell. People ran.
Tremors and aftershocks were felt all over the coast - some say even as far as Canada!
Where was Nina and I?
Chillen outside of parking services at UMBC....
Chatting...
Lady in the office: Evacuate right now theres an earthquake!
(everyone gets up and leaves)
Nina and I: What?.........
(everyone pushes past us)
Nina: Wait so are they closed now?....
Me: But I... I just want my parking pass...
Lady: Ladies we have to evacuate out the building!
(everyone pushes past us)
Nina: Wait so are they closed now?....
Me: But I... I just want my parking pass...
Lady: Ladies we have to evacuate out the building!
We didn't even FEEL it. And we were OUTSIDE. On the GROUND.
![]() |
| So Oblivious |
Nina: WHAT!? YOU CRAZY!? (freaking out)
Me: Well I mean... as long as the ground doesn't crack open!
Me: Omg people keep calling and texting me to see if im okay.
Nina: (looks at phone) No one called me.....
